Student Employment Center
Student Employee Nominations
Western will host the Twelfth Annual Student Employee of the Year (SEOTY) with the Recognition Reception in April 2020. This is a great opportunity to celebrate the SEOTY nominees and all of WWU’s student employees!
To nominate a student, please complete the Student Employee of the Year Nomination Form.
- To fill out this form, save it to your desktop first then complete it and email by February 12, 4:00pm.
Please email forms to: email@example.com
Eligible Western Student Employees
- Nominees must be Western Washington University student employees. Student employees include the following categories: work study (on- or off-campus), institutionally funded, non-uniform (salaried students) and graduate assistants.
- Completion of (3) months full-time or (6) months part-time employment.
- Student must be in good academic standing.
The selection committee will rate the following qualities for each nominee
- Quality of Work
- Uniqueness of Contribution
- Community and Campus Service
Process for the Winner
The campus winner will be chosen by the selection committee in April 2020. A regional winner is then submitted to the national competition. The national winner is then selected and given the award during National Student Employment Week. If chosen as the state winner, the student moves on to compete at the regional level. A regional winner is then submitted to the national competition.-->
The national winner is then selected and given the award during National Student Employment Week.
The WWU SEOTY award winner will be announced at a celebratory reception for all nominees and their supervisors and co-workers.